Thursday 13 December 2012

Winter Fashion for Teenage Girls 2012 (Look 2 - Peplums and Jumpers!)


Like I promised, Part two of my Christmas wish list winter wardrobe is here! (Whoa that was a mouthful)

T O R S O


Peplum dresses and tops and Woolly jumpers are what are trending this year, and I've found that fashion trends more than often repeats itself.
Peplums have been worn for years and years, and have only been recently brought out again into the limelight.



(Source: Google images)

To be honest I wasn't so sure about the whole peplum craze thing... As I am with many new trends but the saying 'Love yourself before others love you - Me:P' really does come to practice as I fell in love with these types of clothing! Peplum's really do create the image of curves where you may not have some, and they give an instant look of sophistication and class (Which I love!).


Throw on a classy dress like this and you'll be turning heads (In a good way: p)



Or for a sexier (mmhmm!) look try this one!



(You can get both from New look, first dress £24.99 second: on sale for £13.99)


Now... Onto the Jumpers. Knitted jumpers not only keep you warm, but are really cute too. You can get them from virtually any clothes shop! I was in Primark the other day and I saw all these cool jumpers for like £3-£5?! And they had cool slogans on them and ... the tumblr famous 'Moustache' print too! This is disgraceful. I should have one by now ha-ha. (Well i do but it looks like it’s been through a farm in Yorkshire. Okay ... exaggeration but really!)


Jean Laurel
 ( <<< I WANT this Jean Laurel jumper from Asos for a pricey £270.00 - Father Christmas, you owe me!)


Bye guys and I'll see you soon!
Feel free to comment and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment